RegScale [www.regscale.com] is bringing the best practices of DevOps to Compliance to deliver RegOps – Continuous Compliance Automation. RegScale helps our customers shift-left compliance by digitizing, automating, transforming, and scaling their programs to generate cost savings, risk reduction, and faster time to value for delivering digital transformation. RegScale is a fast-growing startup company with offices in Tysons Corner, VA (HQ) and Knoxville, TN (R&D). We offer an exceptional benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, 401k, stock options, and unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time W-2 employees.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a critical position in an innovative startup that is disrupting the compliance industry? We are actively seeking a creative problem solver for our data engineer position to help accelerate our customer deployment and commercial integration strategies. If you have a passion for data loading, love solving complex integration problems, and are excited about the idea of working in a fast-paced startup then we would love to meet you. This position will play a key role in data loading for onboarding our customers and developing key integrations with other industry leading commercial software platforms. We recognize that skilled engineers are critical to our company’s success, and we have offered a generous compensation package that includes a competitive base salary with significant stock options to help us recruit the most exceptional talent.
Position must be a US Citizen and is subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements. Position will mostly be remote work with periodic trips to the office for strategy and design sessions with the team. We know how valuable your creativity and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you’re ready to work on the most cutting-edge data engineering challenges, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Support customer onboarding by bulk loading data as part of Professional Services engagements
- Add commercial integrations and automations to the RegScale CLI
- Develop installers and automation to simplify RegScale bulk data operations
- Perform scheduled jobs to update and enrich data via API orchestration
- Support containerized workloads in the RegScale cloud
- Deliver assigned user stories while working in an Agile Project management environment
- Self-starter who will continuously learn and develop
- Develop technical documentation in Markdown language or within Wikis
- Delivering on schedule for assigned customer deliverables
- Expert with Python scripting for performing data exchange, transform, and load operations
- Experience with REST API integrations using modern authentication such as OAuth
- Leveraging Python for data cleansing, web scraping, and data enrichment
- Familiarity with other common scripting languages such as Powershell or Bash is desired
- Experience with Linux Command Line Interfaces (CLIs)
- Experience with bulk data processing via scheduled CRON jobs, serverless functions, or other means
- Experience with storing and retrieving data efficiently from Relational Databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, or Postgres
- Familiarity with NoSQL database technologies is desired
- Basic familiarity with modern containerization tooling including Docker and Kubernetes is desired
- Willingness to participate in and learn from our Agile Project Management and Scrum processes while operating in a geographically distributed project environment
Education/Training, Qualifications, and Certification:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical/engineering degree and 7 years experience, or
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical/engineering degree with 3 years of professional experience
- Non-degree - minimum of 12 years experience in IT with direct and extensive Python development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills while being a team player
- Must be a US Citizen and capable of passing a background check and random periodic drug testing
- Must be located in Knoxville, TN or anywhere in the state of Virginia (or willing to relocate within the first year of employment)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering Freedom from (digital) Paper via our RegScale Continuous Compliance Automation software platform.