Senior Front-end Engineer (Angular / USA only)
The company uses technology to advance consumer-friendly credit by improving access, transparency, ease of use, and cost. Their products help their merchant partners to grow sales by making their products accessible to more consumers.
We are looking for a Front-end engineer to be part of our team and work in our member experience team.
- 3-5 years working in front-end web development.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation, or Materialize
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma, or Chai)
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git or BitBucket
- Contractor position, full-time dedication
- 12 months long-term contract
- Required overlap: 8 hours overlap with the US East Coast timezone
- Required hardware: N/A
- 30-60 minutes cultural/technical conversation.
Each applicant must complete an English assessment and a skills assessment through Andela to be considered for this role.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity