Senior DBA Oracle / Azure
- Experienced Database professional with at least 5-8+ years of experience in Oracle Database Administration.
- Experience with all aspects of setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring, and security.
- Experience with Upgrade/Migration of database platforms of On-Prem to cloud solutions a plus.
- Self-motivated, with the proven ability to work independently.
- Take ownership of and proactively seek to improve on existing systems.
- Strong Azure Cloud Experience
- Solid Oracle Database Administration.
- Building cloud model servers end to end.
- On-premises to Cloud DB migrations.
- Data Security, Backup & Recovery tools.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Management of database environments in cloud solutions.
Each applicant must complete an English assessment and a skills assessment through Andela to be considered for this role.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity