Principal Full Stack Engineer (ReactJS, Python, .Net Core)
What you’ll do:
- Write well-designed, efficient code in ReactJS, Python, .Net Core, and other technology platforms we will use during development.
- Build producers and consumers for Apache Kafka and Google Pub/Sub that connect (and exchange data) with solutions like MySQL, Elastic Search, EDI gateway.
- Build optimized API integration solutions for carriers like FedEx, UPS as well as OMS / WMS solutions like NetSuite, SAP and Oracle
- Build and manage API endpoints on API gateways like Apigee, AWS API Gateway.
- Build Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with Relational Databases like MySQL/MS SQL.
- Work with designers and developers in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Execute full life-cycle software development including creating technical specifications and software verification plan.
- Contribute constructively to team brainstorms, group critiques and retrospectives and ensure on-time delivery of tested quality code.
What we’re looking for:
Our client needs a very smart engineer clock-speed talent, works with agility, and has proven leadership qualities
- Strong background in software engineering with an ability to design and develop reusable and modular code and adhere to modern design patterns.
- Strong working experience designing and developing web applications using ReactJS, .Net Core and Python
- Hands-on experience in designing Cloud-based solutions using Amazon AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience designing and developing solutions with Relational Databases (MySQL/MS SQL/Oracle)
- Hands-on experience designing and developing solutions with Apache Kafka
- Hands-on experience with API development using solutions like Google Apigee and Flask
- Talent needs to be able to work HYBRD (on site 1 or 2 days a week - Mumbai area.
- Passion for solution-based design
- Ace communicator, with a positive attitude and proactive inclination
- Great team collaborator with respect for others, yet able to work independently with enthusiasm for new technologies and new media
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or more in Information Technology or Computer Science
Each applicant must complete an English assessment and a skills assessment through Andela to be considered for this role.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity