Operations Officer, Microsoft Product Management
Client is seeking a full-time Technical Operations Officer to support its independent power producer business. The Technical Operations Officer will play a hands-on role in streamlining the team's continuous data management and business intelligence work, employing their broad curiosity and creativity to build robust digital solutions via Microsoft Dynamics 365.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating data for application to management decision-making, external marketing, and investor requirements
- Building internal operating systems to deliver clean power solutions to all African industry
- Training people to use the new approaches they design to deliver consistent outcomes and maximize the value of our talent
- Soliciting feedback from diverse functional teams on operational pain points
- Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager and working directly with a range of leadership and staff to implement their objectives.
- Strong experience in Azure (Microsoft Azure), Microsoft SQL Server, database management, and data analysis
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and change management skills
- Working understanding of database management and user interface design
- Data warehousing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 12-month-term contractor position (no medical/paid leave)
- Part-time dedication (20h/week)
- REQUIRED: 4 hours with Kenya
- 1-step 1-hour, Cultural/Technical interview
Each applicant must complete an English assessment and a skills assessment through Andela to be considered for this role.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity