Senior DevOps OpenShift
- Automate systems and architectures.
- Driving automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Automation Oriented
- Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of
- challenging the status quo
- Reporting to Senior Engineering Manager
- 7-10 Years of Experience, Expert in DevOps, CI/CD, Containerization, and environments
- Expert in building and scaling native cloud microservices containers based on K8 clusters, OpenShift.
- Can contribute architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Hands-on Linux and security best practices for Linux
- Hands-on containerization with Docker and K8
- Hands-on scripting Bash, PowerShell, etc., preferred programming Java, Python, Node, or Go.
- Preferred hands-on OpenShift CI/CD (or any other CI/CD)
Schedule: Sunday to Thursday
1. Extensive experience with:
- Native Kubernetes
Each applicant must complete an English assessment and a skills assessment through Andela to be considered for this role.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity