Senior DevOps (Alibaba Cloud)
- Managing our infrastructure services running on top of Alibaba Cloud.
- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines using mainly Terraform for Cloud provisioning resources and other tools is Nice to Have: Tempura, Alibaba, and Bamboo) and maintaining fully automated dev, staging, and prod environments.
- Developing infrastructure automation code implementing an infrastructure that auto-scales with demand (e.g., Serverless frameworks, autoscaling)
- Implementing monitoring tooling (e.g., Grafana, Prometheus)
- You will pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and execute the feature roadmap based in other countries (Sidney, USA)
- Strong background in Linux / Unix administration (Bash/PowerShell)
- Deep knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure in AlibabaCloud or similar Cloud Providers such as AWS CHINA.
- Experience with Automated Infrastructure Deployment (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) and configuration management tools (e.g., Terraform, Chef)
- Ability to understand and implement CI/CD pipelines and automate Test Engineering (ArgoCD, Terraform)
- Experience with workflow within a team (pull and merge requests) is a BIG PLUS.
- Passion for quality and best practices but with a pragmatism that understands the balance between perfection and delivering value in a timely manner.
- Strong understanding of Typescrip is a MUST and at least one back end language and its nuances (e.g., Python highly preferred or Java).
Each applicant must complete an English assessment and a skills assessment through Andela to be considered for this role.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity