Experienced PHP developer
💳 About Paynovate
Paynovate is a proud FinTech/Electronic Money Institution scale-up provider in payment solutions for merchants across Europe.
With over a decade of experience in the issuing, acquiring, and payments technology sector, our mission is to make funds collection simple, secure and trusted.
📋 Job brief:
We are looking for a senior PHP developer with good experience and able to work both independently and in groups for developing web applications with advanced functionalities, designs, and web features.. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer responsibilities are:
- Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our products.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
You will work with
- Laravel /RESTful APIs /TDD /OOP PHP /Vue / react /Git /CI/CD
- Experience with CodeIgniter, Laravel or Symfony.
- Hands-on experience in API integration.
- Cloud hosting, email setups, troubleshooting of hosting services etc.
- Hands-on experience with databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience in writing code in proper design patterns such as MVC.
- Strong with Data Structures.
- Working experience in Linux (LAMP) and Windows.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good command in English to communicate with international clients.
- Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to take project responsibility to deliver on time.
- Quick learner to understand the problems and smart to get solutions immediately.
- Understanding of version control
- Good understanding of web applications
- Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases
- Regular update on project development status to supervisors through project update software or via direct
💪For this position of PHP Developer (m/f/x), we offer you:
- Flexible work environement (100% remote possible)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.
Helping people benefit from a better financial system.