Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a talented and passionate ML Engineer to join our AI team. These include solutions like recommendations based on user activity. You will be working closely with each team member to understand the team’s overall strategy and direction and provide your ML expertise in collaborating to design, build, deploy, and operate production pipelines and systems.
The ideal candidate will be:
● Problem solver: you excel at understanding and solving complex problems in a proactive
● Quality communicator: you can break down complex or difficult topics and present these
verbally, and in writing
● Ownership: you love being responsible for owning and improving AI solutions
● Sharing: you're excited by the opportunity to establish best practices for the team
through leading by example and promoting culture change
● Curiosity: you are innately curious, and have a passion for learning new things
● Passionate: you have a passion for all things AI and ML and want to share that with the
This person will:
● Implement end-to-end solutions for batch and real-time algorithms along with requisite
tooling around monitoring, logging, automated testing, performance testing and A/B
● Identify new opportunities to improve business processes and improve consumer
experiences, and prototype solutions to demonstrate value with a crawl, walk, run
● Work with data scientists and analysts to create and deploy new product features
● Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model
development, validation and implementation
● Write efficient software to ship products in an iterative, continual-release environment
● Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
● Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Statistics, Math, Engineering, Information
● 7+ years of work experience with Apache spark and Airflow.
● 7+ years of work experience deploying and maintaining ML pipelines in production
● 7+ years of work experience with Docker and containerization.
● 7+ years of work experience with Kubernetes and container orchestration platforms.
● 7+ years of work experience with Python, Java, Scala, or Go development.
● 7+ years of work experience with cloud platforms (e.g., IBM Cloud, AWS, GCP, and/or
Azure) with particular experience with ML & Data offerings operating and deploying
solutions using AWS Service including, but not limited to, S3, EKS, EMR, Athena, Glue,
Lambdas, Athena, Kinesis, MSK, Sagemaker, SQS and SNS (or correlated offerings on
other cloud platforms).
● 7+ years of work experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, TravisCI, Bamboo).
● Good communication and presentation skills to explain technical solutions to either
technical peers or non-technical stakeholders.
● Master’s degree in a STEM field such as Statistics, Math, Engineering, Information
● 3+ years of work experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Chef).
● 10+ years of work experience with cloud platforms such as IBM Cloud, AWS, GCP,
Each applicant must complete a skills assessment and an English assessment to be considered for this role. Candidates are required to have a minimum of 7 years experience.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity