Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer - (Anil)
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Sr DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the building, maintenance, monitoring, diagnostics, support, and development of CI/CD processes in Azure/AWS. The ideal candidate would be innovative and have great problem-solving and analytical skills. You have experience operating distributed systems and diagnosing and resolving complex problems. You pay attention to detail and solve problems at their root.
Must have Skills:
- Minimum experience in IT server administration, in particular with Linux systems.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (strong Azure experience)
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Proficiency in working with PowerShell or Bash and Python)
- Experience with Monitoring Solutions (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Strong Problem solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- CI/CD Tools such as Azure DevOps / GitLab - GitHub / Jenkins.
- IaC Tools Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
Nice to have skills:
- Commercial and Open-Source Databases (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, SAP Hana).
- Experience with Java/.Net developments.
********Please Pay Attention*******
Position will need to be in Central times.
Each applicant must complete a skills assessment and an English assessment to be considered for this role. Minimum job experience needed is 3 years.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity