Senior DevOps (Team Lead)
Senior DevOps (Team Lead)
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Improve and maintain large scale Production environments, including monitoring, configuration management, and troubleshooting.
• Manage our CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins based), including creating and maintaining deployment pipelines and automated tests for it.
• Ensure lab maintenance, including hardware and software and security upgrades/updates.
• Organize work by priorities, including coordinating with other teams to ensure timely delivery of releases and features.
• Lead and mentor a team of DevOps Engineers, set goals, and ensure both productivity and efficiency.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure smooth integration and deployment of new features and applications.
• Provide technical guidance and support to other teams, including troubleshooting and debugging complex issues.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest DevOps technologies and tools, and make recommendations for improvement to existing systems and processes.
• Participate in on-call rotation, providing support for critical production issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps role.
• Experience managing small teams and/or projects.
• Experience with managing large scale Production environments.
• Experience with Linux OS internals
• Experience with scripting languages such as Bash and Python.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
NICE TO HAVES
• Strong understanding of containerization and orchestration technologies, such as Docker
• Experience with Jenkins-based CI/CD pipelines is an advantage.
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible is an advantage.
• Experience with Hadoop and Cloud is an advantage
Strong communication skills (English)
Delivering what is committed to
Be responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, and able to work with little or no supervision.
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, experience working in a large global company is an advantage.
Overlap with Israel time (GMT+2)
Talents residing near Tel Aviv, Israel as this role will require going to the office some days during the week. Client is flexible about the amount of days but encourage meeting with team members from time to time.
1 hour technical + cultural interview
No specific requirements
12-month-term contractor position (no medical/paid leave)
Full-time dedication (40h/week)
Connecting brilliance with opportunity