Senior SalesForce Engineer
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for developing business features
and technical capabilities within Indeed's Salesforce instance and related data, services,
and applications. You will be highly familiar with our core data models and APIs in
Salesforce and internal data systems and how Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, and
Leads map to key business processes in our Sales and Client Success groups. You will
drive the implementation and delivery of development projects and work directly with
technical leaders as well as Product Managers, Program Managers, and business
stakeholders to ensure the success of your projects.
● Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional
analysis, development, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
● Work with product managers to drive strategic value through custom applications
built on salesforce.
● Develop high-quality, scalable applications with Visual force, Apex, and Lightning
frameworks (Aura and/or LWC), as well as declarative- and configuration-driven
● Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom
objects, workflows, triggers, SOQL & SOSL.
● Build Integrations with other systems, including Saas applications from other vendors
using REST APIs , Bulk APIs & Metadata APIs.
● Apply best practices and design patterns to build applications on the Force.com
● Has 5+ years of engineering experience developing business applications in
● Proficiency with Apex triggers and controllers
● Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using Rest based Web
services and Appexchange apps
● Experience working on GIT, Force.com IDE, Migration tools (ex: Copado )
● Demonstrated experience building business applications and capabilities with Sales
Cloud and Service Cloud.
contract length: 12 months
Location: South America - United States
Each applicant is required to complete a skills assessment and an English assessment to be considered for this role. Candidate's required minimum job experience is 5 years.
Connecting brilliance with opportunity