Mobile Software Engineer
INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while, at the same time, supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our platform is in use globally at some of the most prestigious properties in the world. Built-in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly have recognized us as an industry leader. We have received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry. We are looking for a strong hands-on mobile developer who possesses a passion for building engaging mobile applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of travelers. Our ideal candidate will work with our talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Developing new features from wireframe models following clean coding principles
- Ensuring all code is documented, covered by unit tests, and consistent with coding standards.
- Ensuring mobile applications are performant and have sufficient monitoring and logging to ensure any issues are quickly identified and can prompt any necessary alerting
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with the team product owner
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3-5 years of proven development experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Native mobile app development, either iOS and/or Android
- Experience in cross-platform development (i.e., Flutter, React-Native, or Xamarin)
- Knowledge of iOS build systems ( Xcode and Fastlane)
- Knowledge of the Android build system (Gradle or Maven)
- Android development utilizing Java or Kotlin
- A proven track record of building and deploying enterprise applications
- A proven track record of building modular, reusable, and tested code
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work independently and as a team player
- Travel on an as-needed basis is required
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, etc.) are a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with employer matching and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Helping people benefit from a better financial system.